Saturday, September 23, 2017

Cloud Storage Convenience

Don't you ever just get tired of running out of space? Sometimes it's not the easiest thing in the world to be and stay organized, but its nice always being able to have space for things. Like I always say, "There's a method to my madness!". Luckily there are storage options and these are the storage options I recommend for you:

  What If I Told You - What if i told you  that you need more storage space?

How do you know if a storage service is enough for you? Ask yourself what do I need most, am I willing to pay for it, does my devices support these services? Personally I like things free, but who doesn't? With technology and it being so advanced I like having apps or services that are available to me that are almost always accessible on the devices I'm carrying at the time. 

Google Drive!
Google is the King/Queen of the internet and there services live up to it! Google drive is my all time favorite cloud storage. They offer the first 15 GB of storage for free, but if you need more 100 GB can be bought at $2 a month or $10 for 1 TB. It can be used through, "Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS". They have easy navigation and are always offering tips, but if that's still not enough, Google It! My favorite features is the ease of access, its convenient, and its where I keep everything organized. If I had to have a dislike it would be that you would need a Google account to initially set up, but the process is speedy and easy. 

Maybe Google Drive isn't right for you it's as if you were buying something it's always nice to have options and pick the best one for you. Another favorite of mine is: 

Dropbox?
Don't you just wish things were free? Dropbox is free for the first 30 days. Like any storage there's an endless amount of things that can be stored such as: photos, documents, files, the list goes on.... Personally, I use this as one of my many sources when submitting assignments or projects for college. You want to know what's the best part its compatible with almost all devices, "Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Kindle Fire". Like anything there are some disadvantages, the disadvantage with Dropbox is the amount of free storage you get which is 2 GB. My phone holds 64 GB and that's still not enough space for everything.


Fear not if you still can't decide here's some awesome links of detailed comparison of storage services: 



                                                   Cloud storage comparison


 In my case, I prefer Google Drive. I'm so stuck in my ways that if something works for me I don't like to try new things. Google Drive has come along way, but being able to have the ease of access and free storage is a convenience for me. Google Drive also allows me to work on things when I'm offline through many devices that I own and use very often. I've had a Google drive for 6 years now and they haven't let me down yet. I have things stored from those many years ago and I can go back and edit whenever i'd like, but knowing that I can leave my files somewhere and not having to worry if my trial is up and being able to find it makes things that much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile Media Marketing

Before technology even came about most things were discovered by word of mouth. Nowadays things are discovered by word of mouth through app...