Sunday, October 1, 2017

Building a website

I thought that building a website would be the hardest thing to do, but knowing what you want to create and finding the resources make it easier to make a website that you can enjoy creating. Maybe you need a website for your hobbies or your small business and you don't know how to create a website, but trust me when I say anything can be accomplished when you put your work into it.

Image result for website meme

  • First step in building a website: You have to decide what you want to build your website about.
  • Second step: find products, resources, or anything useful to your website
  • Third step: edit, edit, and edit.
  • Fourth step: Publish it!
Like anything it's not easy starting something new and it's hard to figure out how to execute your plan. I personally used, "Weebly" and I recommend for you to use it when building your website. We all know where to start, but we need help getting there. Building a website isn't easy and even I had no clue it was much easier when there was a guide or help that made it easier for me and, hopefully will help you too. Here are some resources I recommend reading:  

Building a website is harder than you think but easier that you realize. By using the resources above (clicking on the links, "Website building & Guide to Building a Website"). You will get a step by step guide on knowing how to add, edit and create a web page that you desire. Using these resources best provides any bumps in the road you might have or seeking information on knowledge on what you need to know in the process of website building.

My website were about my kids. I don't have time for much hobbies or love anything as much as I love my kids so I used them as a guideline for my website. It wasn't easy, because I had to find what would anyone like to know about me or my kids, that's when I decided to create things to do as a parent or advice and tips on being a parent that I thought would be useful to people. Using the resources I provided and a lot of editing and brainstorming helped me execute it the best way I could. I hope this helps you and you create something you enjoy!

Here is a link to my website: http://parentslifes.weebly.com/

Please enjoy and take any tips you need

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile Media Marketing

Before technology even came about most things were discovered by word of mouth. Nowadays things are discovered by word of mouth through app...